The oxidative and disinfecting properties of the AOPureTM mixed oxidant system make it very useful in commercial water features applications such as pools, spas and water parks. AOPureTM offers an extensive product line as well as more than 20 years of experience in the engineering of ozone and mixed oxidant systems for a wide-range of public access applications.
Advance Oxidation System for pools and water parks
AOPureTM Insitu systems produce an effective disinfectant; eliminating bacteria, viruses, spores, molds and algae. Insitu AOP provides a residual disinfectant in pools that are not continuously recirculated. The advantages of Insitu AOP pool treatment over chlorine are:
- AOPureTM water is odor-free
- AOPureTM water will not dry the skin or irritate the eyes
- AOPureTM water will not result in the production of THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- AOPureTM water will not bleach hair or bathing suits
AOPureTM offers two types of pool water treatment systems. These are ideal for large commercial pools, water parks and fountains because of the long term savings on chemical expenses, ease of maintenance and safer water for the users:
Ozomax INSITU AOP Ozone and Mixed Oxidant Pool treatment systems consist of two (2) components:
INSITU AOP Ozone and mixed oxidant generator:
Produces ozone and mixed oxidants from the pool water.
INSITU AOP Power Supply: Provides DC power to the INSITU AOP ozone mixed oxidant generator.
The internal computerized controller (PLC controller) enables:
- User selected power levels
- Constant monitoring and power control for maintaining effective level of oxidants and ozone
- Automatic cleaning cycle, ensuring device longevity and effectiveness