INSITU AOP Mixed Oxidant Systems
AOPureTM INSITU AOP mixed oxidant systems have been installed in businesses and factories worldwide for a variety of applications including:
Swimming pool disinfection (Hotels, Commercial, Municipal and Residential)
Laundry water recycling
Textile water recycling
Waste water treatment
How does an INSITU AOP mixed oxidant generator work?
AOPureTM patented INSITU AOP generators produce ozone and other oxidants not from air or gaseous oxygen but directly from water using a patented electro-catalytic dissociation process. The resulting nascent oxygen in the presence of precious metal catalysts produces a mixture of powerful oxidants including oxygen radicals, ozone, hydrogen peroxide and hydroxyl radicals. These work together to oxidize and eliminate organic and inorganic pollutants and are especially effective at destroying micro-organisms.
AOPureTM INSITU AOP ozone and mixed oxidant generators are most economical when treating water with a fairly high conductivity (TDS > 500 ppm.)
Since mixed oxidants are produced directly from the water AOPureTM INSITU AOP generators:
- are unaffected by ambient humidity and temperature
- have no mass transfer losses – all of the mixed oxidants produced are dissolved (at the atomic level thus giving a longer residual time)
- do not require any accessories such as air driers or venturis thereby making them easier to install and maintain
- require no maintenance as computerized power supply automatically initiates the cleaning cycle at a pre-determined frequency
AOPureTM INSITU AOP ozone and mixed oxidant generators:
- Save space
- Runs on standard voltage and low amperage
- Reduced cost with no additional accessories
- Reduce operating expenses since no compressors, oxygen or pre-pressurization pumps are required
- Incur no mass transfer losses. All of the mixed oxidants that are produced are dissolved.